TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use the AccelerateWeb Site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this Web Site and service. By using this Web Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions. Accelerate(the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Web Site for any reason.
Use of Material:
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “Material”, are protected under both British and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by UK and international copyright laws. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Web Site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages.
Acceptable Site Use:
Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Web Site Security Rules:
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses:
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
• Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
• Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
• Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
• Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site. Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site’s infrastructure.
• If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorised purpose.
• Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Chrome, Microsoft Explorer).
• Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this Web Site you agree not to, do the following things: post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Registration and Password:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of your registration or password.